Wazoogles Superfood Raw Chocolate Chia Pudding
SERVES: 1 world class athlete / 3 baby unicorns
Protein Content per serving: +-52g’s BOET!
Chia… Now these little guys pack a seriously nutritious punch! Super high in protein, jam packed with a healthy amount of omega 3 and 6 and bursting with fibre! Stir in some Wazoogles Chocolate Moondust, add some hemp milk and drizzle with a touch of raw honey and at 6:45am on a Monday morning, you’ll be dancing around the house like its 5pm on a Friday afternoon. Gawd damn, I love me a good breakfast!
This little magical breakfast is extremely quick and convenient to throw together in the mornings before work or you can even make it the night before. It will keep you going for hours and is an excellent recovery breakfast for the day after an epic training session. The texture is great and the flavour combos are endless. From tropical pineapple and coconut to rich nutmeg, cinnamon and chocolate, we urge you to freestyle it and have total creative freedom. Oh, and if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, don’t forget, it’ll be good to go for 2 -3 days covered in the fridge. Enjoy!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (9.5g Protein)
- 1 cup hemp, almond or coconut milk (We used hemp - 30g protein)
- Hemp Milk: 1/4C hemp seeds and 3/4C water
- 1 level Wazoogles Superfood Chocolate Moondust (12.5g protein)
- 1 T rolled oats
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 2t raw honey
- 1/2 a sliced banana
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 handful fresh sliced strawberries
TO MAKE IT:
- To make hemp milk: Blend 1/4C hemp seeds with 3/4C water for 20 seconds and you’re done!
- Stir in a bowl or preferably add to a blender: Hemp milk, Wazoogles, cinnamon and honey.
- In a bowl, mix together your homemade chocolate superfood hemp milk and chia seeds.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 – 10 minutes and watch the magic happen as the chia seeds absorb all the liquid and creates a delicious chia pudding.
- Stir in the sliced banana and top with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Note: If it’s too dry simply add more hemp milk, not sweet enough? Drizzle with more honey.
WANT TO CHANGE UP THE FLAVOURS…? TRY THESE:
- Coconut milk, pineapple, honey and cinnamon for a tropical twist.
- Almond milk, banana, walnuts, honey and cacao nibs.
- Coconut milk blended with mixed berries, cinnamon and honey and topped with sliced almonds and goji berries.
I WANT IT! BUT, I JUST DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME IN THE MORNINGS…
If you’re pressed for time in the morning, you could make it the night before, store it in the fridge and have it for breakfast in the morning. It will be just as good. Mmmmm…